A design and construct project for the extensive renovation and addition to a Federation house with a Heritage overlay. The key design objectives for this renovation project were
- A combination of formal and informal living areas.
- A separate guest suite
- Four bedroom and four ensuite bathrooms
- Separate children’s living area upstairs
- Fully fitted home office
- Large butler’s pantry that can be closed off to the kitchen
- Wrap around garden areas including alfresco dining and swimming pool.